OAuth2 authorization problem

I’m having issues with OAuth2 access token in Wappler.

I’m trying to connect to allegro.pl (which is an Ebay type site). I have followed their documentation but getting no luck to get it to work in Wappler.

I have managed to do it in Postman (with very little effort, even without any previous experience with it)

I tried to set up everything as close as possible

and I keep getting errors in Wappler
Here’s the most recent one…

{“code”:0,“file”:“C:\wamp64\www\luxapp2\dmxConnectLib\lib\oauth\Oauth2.php”,“line”:262,“message”:“Unauthorized”,“trace”:"#0 C:\wamp64\www\luxapp2\dmxConnectLib\lib\oauth\Oauth2.php(230): lib\oauth\Oauth2->grant(‘authorization_c…’, Array)\n#1 C:\wamp64\www\luxapp2\dmxConnectLib\modules\oauth.php(24): lib\oauth\Oauth2->authorize(Array, Object(stdClass))\n#2 C:\wamp64\www\luxapp2\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(195): modules\oauth->authorize(Object(stdClass), ‘all_auth’)\n#3 C:\wamp64\www\luxapp2\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(159): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#4 C:\wamp64\www\luxapp2\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(127): lib\App->execSteps(Array)\n#5 C:\wamp64\www\luxapp2\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(94): lib\App->exec(Array)\n#6 C:\wamp64\www\luxapp2\dmxConnect\api\allegroApi\testOauth.php(8): lib\App->define(Array)\n#7 {main}"}

I tried changing the callback url to pretty much everything, tried to put params like client_id in the params field…

With that error I do get the code that’s required in the POST step but I guess it just doesn’t happen

Is there perhaps a way to grab the action from Postman and import it into Wappler?