NodeJS hosting at Fastcomet

I continue to investigate NODE.JS Hosting Providers , or Hosting Services that provide NODE.JS and redis support, because you have to have this if you want to dive into Wappler’s deeper features.

I just came across this one, which seems to have some very good reviews. The lower price starter prices are, I’m sure. First Month Starter pricing, before they apply the Real Prices. But, for very reasonable pricing they seem to supply a lot of bang for the buck/euro/rand.

https://www.fastcomet.com/

Do we already have some Wappler users with fastcomet experiences?

I just contacted them and the discount is for the first billing period which depends on what you sign up for. could be 1 month, or 1,2 or 3 years.

1 Like

Pretty sure that deserved a new topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Moved topic now to its place :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks like it’s just a Linode box with cPanel in front

Here’s what I see regarding NODE.JS at fastcomet sharing plans.
https://giantblogger.com/fastcomet-review/

Never used fastcomet.
We use chemicloud.com - supports nodejs - good support as well.

The main thing I’m seeing about chemicloud lately is a longtime customer complaining that the quality of their Support has slipped drastically because they are focusing on client growth. Support personnel don’t know the basics. Whereas at fastcomet longtimers are still enthusiastic about the helpfulness & expertise of fastcomet support.

I may sign up for Shared Server Extra simply to use in conjunction with Wappler and node.js.

We are relatively new clients. And haven’t experienced any issues with Chemicloud so far. Our main reasons for switching were better email service & support. And so far both have been up to the mark.

I’ve been dealing with Hosting Platforms for over 20 years in the USA & Europe. I’ve learned that there is too often a HONEYMOON stage with New Clients.

Great support service & wonderful performance will typically last for 30 days up to a few months before being moved out of the “priority service” category behind the scenes.

So, I look for reviews from more longterm clients to base my expectations on how a Hosting Service is performing.

I hope that chemicloud continues to serve you well month after month.

Also to keep in mind is that the level of happiness with a hosting company has everything to do with the Plan you buy. More expensive plans with more resources are usually in the sweet spot where the hosting company shines while getting disappointed reviews from less expensive shared hosting plans.