NodeJS custom SQL query Parameter Not Working As It Should

Wappler Version : 5.5.3
Operating System : Windows 11
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: MariaDB
Hosting Type: Dedicated Server, Windows Server 2019

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?
SQL that picks out a list of users whose country location is included in a CSV list should work correctly when making a custom database query using Wappler query parameters.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?
SQL that is working correctly (already on a working site, and also tested in HeidiSQL) does not show any records when :P2 parameter is used instead of raw text.

How to reproduce

In the following image, line 3 works but line 4 does not. The P2 parameter expression has been changed to as many different permutations as I can think of (flatten, convert to string etc), after a lot of time testing this I’m suspecting a bug.

Do you get an error?

For the value of the parameter remove the ", the value is already a string.

I see no error, I’ve also tried changing the parameter to everything I can think of, still not showing any records.

Update: Im not sure what happened but I restarted Wappler, then restarted both local and remote NodeJS servers, re ran the query and it worked. AND FIND_IN_SET (country,:P2) on line four now works. Im not sure why but restarting the remote NodeJS server is one thing that I hadnt tried as I was working on local development mode.