Nodejs and Conditional regions issue

Any other dynamic value also works? I was hoping it should just have worked only when the dynamic value is coming form the the particular SC sc_retrieve_page_contents. If anything else, it should have not triggered updated for CR.
Weird again.

@patrick Did you get a chance to look into this issue?

Do I understand correctly that the content of the conditional region is not updated/rendered after it is being shown. So it does toggle it but the content is not updated with the latest data.

That how it looks like. I hadn’t actually noticed if it was actually loading the HTML in element tab, but looking at your message, that’s exactly what happening.

Before CR becomes true: <div></div>
After CR becomes true: <div>...</div> The dots mean HTML is there, but nothing is shown on the browser.
After loosing focus from the button: The HTML actually renders on the browser window.

When the button looses focus it state changes causing an update, that then updates the conditional region, will see if I can improve that it renders it correctly directly.

2 Likes

I’ve added an extra update request after the conditional region is made visible. Please let me know if that solved the render problem.

dmxAppConnect.zip (22.5 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks Patrick will give it a try, hopefully @sid still has his test file he created when we were doing our testing, that would possibly be the easiest test.

Working great. I also added an alert on SHOW event, and that is invoking correctly too.
The link has updated file.
Thanks Patrick. :slight_smile:

Tested on my use case, also working perfectly now, thank you so much Patrick, and thanks Sid for all the help with this

Fixed in Wappler 3.7.1

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.