No MySql data is showing up on my pages after Dreamweaver conversion

I am new to wappler and have been converting my sites from Dreamweaver to Wappler. My main site conversion was flawless and all is good. I followed the steps to convert from Dreamweaver to Wappler. I am finding some problems on my others sites. For example on one site I converted today every page loads but no data is read from the databases. So any page that is reading a server connect file will open and show the page but all rows in a table is missing data. If I create a brand new server connect it also doesn’t work. I’m trying to figure out what would cause all my pages (even the ones I haven’t opened with Wappler) to open up and show everything on the page except read data tables. Perhaps I am missing something in the conversion. This is the first time an entire site stopped reading data. Is there something simple I am missing?

As usual, you can debug issues like this following:

Thanks for the input. I have pasted in an image of the issue. It says that the NewCalendar.php cannot load because it cannot find the connection which is “connect”.

I do have a connect and it was working for the entire site that was done using Dreamweaver and DMXzone extensions AppConnect ServerConnect. Since no pages in the entire site can now read data, I’m wondering what went wrong with Connection “connect”.

When I test my connection, I get the following notice saying that the connection is okay. BTW, I am on Windows10 Pro and using Wappler 4.0.1

Wappler creates different (updated, newer) files than the old DMXzone extensions, so that’s most probably causing issues.
Please remove the dmxConnectLib folder locally and on the server, save ANY of your server actions and the dmxConnectLib folder will be recreated. Upload it to your server and it should fix the errors.

Also note that the database connections should NO longer be added as steps in your server actions but they are now defined under globals once.

Teodor, Sorry for not responding sooner… it worked perfectly and I have been off and running for the past couple of days. Thanks again.

A post was split to a new topic: Error on display data