No Headers in fetch Schema

Hey, I’m pretty new to front end development on Wappler,
anyway i’m trying to Fetch the Schema for my initial API action, the problem im having is we’re using a Bearer Token as an authentication token for our endpoints.
So I can’t access the endpoint without it, but i have no option to add a header in the Fetch Schema tab.
I’ve seen in older versions you could, but perhaps we can’t anymore? is there a workaround or simply something im missing?
Thanks.
Pic for reference

Hello, you should not be doing this using the front-end component as this way you will expose sensitive data in the page source.
You need to setup and API Action in the Server Connect panel and connect to your API there.

Sorry, I’m a little confused by this, because we’ve made our own api inside wappler, so do you mean I should put our api action inside the endpoint itself?
Then how do I communicate with the api on our front end?

Not sure what do you mean here.
What i am saying is that the App Connect API Connector component (the one from your screenshot) should only be used with APIs that don’t requires sending sensitive data such as credentials and tokens to the API endpoint, as everything is exposed in the browser.

If you want to connect to an API endpoint that requires authentication, then use the Server Connect > API Action step:

where you can securely connect to it:

You can then use the data returned by your api on the front end.