No formatters for array type

Almost - I also want that if a place is not selected, then all events are displayed, so the filter should also have a condition

|| (select_calend_places.selectedValue==0)

@Teodor , @George Another problem is how to return the functionality to stable chanel - I switched back to it, rebooted wappler and updated the packages - but in the filter where I tried it there was still a new version of the editor that does not work

@Teodor Please answer the question - how to return the old functionality of Stable in a filter in DataView - half of my client’s working project was broken - for me this is a big problem and urgent

My 2 cents here.
I changed to stable - restarted Wappler and after that, I was on beta again so @vv-a2007 is right that something is wrong on changing channels.

But after a second attempt (changed to stable and restart) I started Wappler on stable channel.

I will try to log the issue, but it’s a hard one.

I tried back and forth several times, rebooting each time, but nothing got better

Can you try (Please do this on beta)

1. Open project assets updater
  2. Select Stable
  3. Change channel
  4. Update
  5. Restart Wappler
  6. Open project assets updater again
  7. You are now on Stable? Or Beta?

I did it, but again nothing changed

But what do you see on the project assets updater now? Stable or beta?

stable

Simply switch to stable channel.

Unfortunately, simply switching to Stable does not return to the desired state

Please reinstall Wappler then, probably something got corrupted there with your Wappler config.

Is it possible to save the configuration of my projects? Should I leave the Configurations folder for this?

I reinstalled Wappler according to these instructions and it helped, now the filter works as before. But it is important to note that given that it seems that beta should soon become stable - there seems to be a risk of breaking all the filters again and there is now no way to dynamically use any objects on the page, as can be done now - and this is a very big problem