No fields/input to edit in dynamic event datastore insert

Wappler Version : 3.9.7
Operating System : W10/64
Server Model: ALL
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: Dedicated

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

Dynamic step with insert to datastore should be editable.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

Click on the datastore insert to edit it and non of the datastore fields/inputs are displayed, yet they are defined. Works fine for the initial insert but if you then go to edit it no fields/inputs…

How to reproduce

Add a datastore to the page. Add a dynamic event to populate the datastore. Open the dynamic step to edit/update the datastore and no fields/inputs are displayed.

1 Like

v3.9.6 has the same problem (for updates as well as inserts).

I’m getting a similar issue setting input values. I’m using a button to set default values for a number of inputs. Setting the values works fine, but the Properties panel is emply if I want to edit the values.

I’m not sure if this has been discussed since, but it’s still a problem - in 3.9.9 and beta 7.

Perhaps this should be added as a new bug report for Wappler 4 (unless it already has been).

Eg clicking on an existing datastore doesn’t show any values under properties:

… but if add the insert action again, the values appear:

This will be fixed in the next update.

1 Like

For Wappler 3 too? I’ve been trying v4, but not using the betas for real work yet.

(It’s not much of a problem editing the code manually - it would just be nice not to have to)

Fixed in Wappler 4 beta 8

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.