No Company Monthly Plan?

I have a dilemma. I’m building a mobile app that a get a good bonus for building if I complete it. The support from the Wappler team I have gotten so far on this app has been invaluable. Therefore I upgraded my plan from individual to company because it’s worth every penny.

Here is my problem. My subscription is due next month. But since I haven’t completed my mobile app I haven’t got my bonus. And $1,000 CDN is a big cost for me for a year. (Although very worth it.)

So now I am faced with a choice of going back to individual license or keeping company license on a monthly basis until I get my bonus (if I get it). But unfortunately there is no monthly company plan? But there appears to be no option for monthly company plan?

So I may be forced to go back to an individual plan until my mobile app is complete. :frowning:

I want to pay these guys what they are worth though. :beers:

We need a monthly Company plan.

2 Likes

We don’t show it because you are already on company subscription yearly.

Do you want to switch to company monthly? Having an yearly subscription saves you two months.

We can switch you to monthly if you want?

It’s good to know that is an option. I’ll leave it for now. I just need a little more help and hopefully I can get this launched and get my bonus before my subscription is due.

I got my bonus for launching the app successfully to both app stores on time so we can leave it at company yearly. :sunglasses::beer:

4 Likes