New website login page is broken

Hello! I can’t login via new dashboard account5.wappler.io.
Email with the code is not delivered and when I press “community login” there’s an error message

## 400 Invalid Request
missing response_type parameter

Is it possible to fix this? Most users are probably not affected as they upgrade the existing app, but as a new user I cannot proceed unfortunately.

Thanks a lot in advance!

hi @digigin ,
it works .

Welcome to Wappler!

Perhaps try clearing your cache and cookies. Personally I use the community login. The code email just seems silly to me.

Seems you don’t have an active Wappler trial or subscription yet.

So just register for one at https://Wappler.io/pricing and then you will be able to login to your Wappler account.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! This resolves my question.

However, I’d still suggest fixing the buggy interface: it’s not very intuitive that users first need to click on the “buy” button and only then be able to login. Looks like “buy” button is an equivalent of “register”, and the account5.wappler.io page only allows to log in.

2 Likes

Great user experience feedback – I can add that I’ve had a brain skip when using the v5 login and used the wrong email… since there is no error on screen or via an email, it took me far too long to figure out the problem was my brain being in the wrong mode.

1 Like

Yes indeed @patrick will be fixing that soon.

1 Like