New page add App Connect path seems incorrect

In the latest Wappler v1.3.0 it seems that if i create a new page in my project and hit the frameworks button to add App Connect then it uses the local machine path like this

<script type="text/javascript" src="file:///Users/paul/Desktop/AC%20September%202018%20Test/dmxAppConnect/dmxAppConnect.js"></script>
INSTEAD OF
<script type="text/javascript" src="dmxAppConnect/dmxAppConnect.js"></script>

Did you save the page?

Not before I added to App Connect, but just saved it now an voila it fixed it, lol, sorry, saw the problem and reported before looking into it properly.

Yes all the link correction is done on save as we have to know where you are saving to :slight_smile:

Never seen it do that before now because normally I right click in my files panel and create my new files then add app connect and bootstrap cdn, and then obviously it already knows where the file will be living so it already adds it correctly, this time i clicked the plus icon in the top tabs and so it had no clue where it was destined to live.
But very very clever how it fixes it on save anyway.
Wappler must have a set of IF conditions built into it as long as an aeroplane runway to catch all the ways a person might do something. Well done guys

1 Like