New Download File Server Action for PHP does not work

This problem could be in both the s3 downloader and the app connect download component. I don’t think the s3 download action generates the correct encoded header for the utf8 download and the download component doesn’t have any parsing of utf8 headers. Will do some investigations, but this probably will not be fixed today. With the non-utf8 filenames the problems should be solved with the updates I posted.

1 Like

No problem. You already helped me a lot with this! You deserve your weekend now :grinning: and :beers:!

Just for info for your investigation:

When I use my workaround like in the post above I don’t have problems with utf8 filenames.

@patrick you must be a superhuman of some sort. How in the world do you jump into a very niche part of programming you did at some point in the past - and come up with a solution super quick? I think most people would have to reanalyze their code to death, try to retrace what it was they did, and then come up with a solution. But you’re like, Bing! Bam! Next! Is your entire home covered in post-it notes?

5 Likes

This has been fixed in Wappler 3.7.7

This topic was automatically closed after 44 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.