Needs some help working out how to Change offeset limit in paged query from a repeat list item onclick event

Hi All

I need some help in working out how to change the Offset on a paged query from a list with a limit set to 1.

So I have Paged query which uses the bootstrap pagination and works great and shows a limit of one record.

pagination

Next to the column which shows the correct offset record I have a repeat column which shows the complete list of all the records delivered by the paged query.

The Problem:

What I need to do is click on an item in the list and set the Offset in the Query manager to the correct offset page so that the correct record which corresponds to the list item is displayed.

I have tried a few things with no success but if anyone can shine a light or has tried something similar before?

Example: if I click the 5th item in the list in the column the offset will change to the correct record offset number. so that it shows the correct record.

Thank you!

Ok found the solution and like most things I was overthinking this!

Anyone else looking to do the above simply make the $index the value for the repeat list on click event.

like below and you are all set: