Needing more up to date w cart tutorials

Can someone point me in the direction of the the latest w cart tutorials? I’m finding functions have either moved or have been renamed in the 3 different tutorials I have been following.

1 Like

Hi Nathan, welcome to our community.

Regretfully, at the moment there are no up-to-date tutorials. As soon as I get the time I will start on a YouTube video unless another contributor (@Hyperbytes) beats me to it.

In the meantime, please enjoy Wappler.

Edit: My apologies for mentioning you Brian. I know that you are busy creating new tutorials. :sunglasses:

1 Like

E-commerce is the last part of the series ben, going to be a while so feel free to update your current offering If you want to.
Also, due to customer requests the merchant option will be PayPal not stripe so PayPay checkout tutorial will be included.

5 Likes

Hyperbytes, I’m pretty flustered with PayPal e-commerce conventional explanations or tutorials on Wappler. Can’t get my head around it and implemented. I love Wappler, but wish they would have made e-commerce for PayPal as well not just Stripe. I am in the US and Stripe is not looked upon as favorable -they don’t know who Stripe is and am constantly asked for ecommerce sites with PayPal integration (had many made with the old DMX PayPal Shopping cart2). Since wappler refuses to make an extension setup for PayPal like Stripe is there any way you can share with me (us/community) your checkout tutorial as mentioned above. Again Stripe is not convenient for all of us across the pond.

Stripe also accept PayPal payments, it may be worth looking at.

2 Likes

While PayPal has a larger amount of the global market captured as a payment service. I would say Stripe is more popular with US developers. It was founded in the US and was built with developers in mind and offers a wide range of customizable development tools. Personally, I much prefer developing with it over PayPal.

1 Like