Need Help Debugging DMX Slow Event Execution Issue

Hi.
In one of my pages in Wappler, I have a conditional region, which has nested conditional region and inside that there is a route.
When both the conditionals are true, & I redirect the page (browser.goto) to the route’s URL, the route opens up correctly.
Inside the route, I have around 3 select (drop down) controls.
Select 1: has its source from a server connect which is auto-load.
Select 2: has its source from another server connect which is NOT auto-load.
Select 3: has fixed number of option items.

On load of route, I bind Select 3 to a specific value. And using the on:update event of select, it calls the server connect for Select 2.

But, for some reason, there is a delay of 2/3/4 seconds, before that update event gets triggered. And this is consistent. This happens every single time.

This is how the network tab looks like:

If someone from the Wappler Team (@Teodor / @patrick) or anyone else can help me debug why there is no activity for 3 whole seconds… and how I can fix this, it would be really helpful.

In the current setup, the user does not even know if the route has finished loading its stuff or not… which is extremely bad UX. Please help.

How is overall performance of the page, is it a very large page with a lot of expressions on it? Do you have a link so that I could test?

You could test if perhaps the changed event works better.

Overall performance is average. Not as smooth as it should be.

Yes. Is there a limit on how much AppConnect can handle while giving best performance?

I do have a dev server URL. Will message you.

DMX’s changed event does not even fire. Not on first load… not on manually changing the value from UI.
I am using a custom drop down control select2. On its own change event, it calls dmx.requestUpdate(), which triggers the update I suppose. It works fine. Not the cause of delay.

App Connect has overall good performance, but it currently can’t be compared to something like React for large projects. App Connect is a lot easier to use and for small to medium project a very good choice. I believe most performance issues are due to a very large page with a many DOM elements, you could improve performance by making use of conditional regions and routes. Also you should try to limit nesting repeaters and do not do heavy stuff within them.

The select2 control does indeed not have our custom events and the dmx.requestUpdate() will indeed trigger a update request for App Connect.

I will check the site you send me.