Need help creating a Navigations bar

My navingation bar would have items like Home, About us, products and several others…i need the menu items to display dynamiclly and under sections like about us there would be a dropdown that is also dynamic…how do i do this…

thank you in advance

Is it a Bootstrap site? There is a nav bar which makes it easy and you can make any of it dynamic in the same way you’d have dynamic info in the rest of the page. Add a repeater on the part of the nav where the dynamic data will be used.

Yes its a bootstrap site

Show quoted text

1. Create the database table and sub table
  2. Enter some data

3. Create a Read API
  4. On the page with the navigation bar, add Server Connect
  5. Remove all but one menu item and add a dropdown menu
  6. Change the Navbar to a repeat region using ReadNavigation as the expression.
  7. Hide the normal nav item if the sub table contains items and change the fixed text to dynamic
  8. Show the dropdown if the sub table does contain items and change the fixed text to dynamic
  9. Make the dropdown item a repeat using the sub table as the expression. Change fixed text to dynamic.
  10. Change the fixed text to dynamic

Ben i really tried…i’m not sure but the screenshots may be missing a step because it simply didn’t work for me…

Give me a day and I’ll see if I can create a video.

1 Like

thank you

There are bugs in the latest version of Wappler that need to be ironed out before I can make a tutorial video.

I will be posting a separate bug report.

Here is the promised video, with apologies for the delay.

2 Likes

Yet another amazing video, thanks for posting @ben

1 Like

thank you Ben your amazing…

1 Like