Need activation license for Wappler Pro

Hello,

I tried the email ending with suddenlink-dot-net multiple times to try and sign up for this forum. I have yet to receive any email notification in in box/junk/spam/anywhere. I used the gmail account kg5bpy@gmail.com and now, instantly, I’m in! Yay!

For whatever reason the suddenlink email is blind to this process with no clues given as to why. It never worked to grant me access in the early adoption stage of things, but now I’d like to have a license given to me so I can get to work. Here are the original order details:

I am Indiegogo order #196
Early Adopter
Welcome to the club! You will be granted full early access to the biggest premium plan - Wappler Pro.
1 x Wappler Pro License
1 x Your name on wappler.io
1 x Request Wappler features
€349.00 EUR
Total paid Visa **** 8297 €349.00 EUR

Please do whatever it take to get me signed up and using Wappler. Please don’t use the suddenlink address. I have no idea why, but zero happens when it is invoked. I can’t go back on my end and change anything to correct it. I am at your mercy!

Best regards,

Ken Grimm
325-650-9204

Is there a time frame I might expect to get a licence to use the product I purchased?

Please, respond.

Ken Grimm

Hello Ken,
The activation issues you are having will be fixed in today’s update!

Teodor, thank you for the response. The issue is I have never been able to get a license to activate. I have paid for the product, and have not received a single response in regards to that transaction. If this is what is fixed today, then thank you very much. -Ken

The issue you are having is that for some reason you are not receiving any of the emails sent from our @dmxzone.com, @dynamiczones.com, @wappler.io or our personal @gmail.com accounts to your email address you purchased the license with.
We’ve sent you about 11 emails in the past month.

Exactly. I have no idea why. For anything wappler, that email seems to to exist. I even went to the suddenlink-dot-com IT support, and they show no record of such an email being received to their servers. I do not have any issue with this email address (kfgrimm-at-suddenlink-dot-net) with any other service I sign up for (including purchasing DMXZone extensions) – just here – jsut this singular instance. Even signing for this forum, I never received any notification emails on the suddenlink-dot-net account. Ever.

The address I purchased the license with (kfgrimm-at-suddenlink-dot-net) obviously is not working in this context. I am asking that can you, on your end, change that email to kg5bpy@gmail.com, which apparently does work, it’s the email which we are exchanging this communication.

We’ve sent half of the emails last month from @dmxzone.com and @dynamiczones.com and personal @gmail.com accounts and you never received any email. There is something totally messed up with your email provider.

We already changed that and your issue with activating the license will be fixed after today’s update.

Thank you. I will double back with Suddenlink and see if they can diagnose the issue. I appreciate your patience. -Ken

1 Like

Please update to v1.0.1:

Thank you so much! I downloaded 1.0.1 and my name and the gmail is there – however when I push ‘subscribe’ after entering ccard info – nothing happens. I’ll try again later.

Hi Ken,

Do you see an extra security text with a lock - below the subscribe button? like this:

Activation problem is solved now