MySQL DB does not run locally

Hello,

I’ve encountered an issue while developing a project in Wappler and I’m seeking some assistance.

While attempting to set up my project to run locally, I received the following error:

{"code":0,"file":"\/Applications\/XAMPP\/xamppfiles\/htdocs\/project\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/core\/Request.php","line":37,"message":"Creation of dynamic property lib\\core\\Request::$server is deprecated","trace":"#0 \/Applications\/XAMPP\/xamppfiles\/htdocs\/project\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/core\/Request.php(37): exception_error_handler(8192, 'Creation of dyn...', '\/Applications\/X...', 37)\n#1 \/Applications\/XAMPP\/xamppfiles\/htdocs\/project\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/App.php(36): lib\\core\\Request->__construct(Object(lib\\App))\n#2 \/Applications\/XAMPP\/xamppfiles\/htdocs\/project\/index.php(4): lib\\App->__construct()\n#3 {main}"}

From my understanding, it appears the dmxConnectLib library is trying to create a dynamic property on the Request object ( lib\\core\\Request::$server ), but this practice is deprecated.

I’m currently using 8.2.7 and the latest Wappler version.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.