Multi Select Default Selected Options

Hi Wappler Team,
I have an issue whereby my default selected options get deleted from my code. However, once I remove the dmxAppConnect.js tag from the code the default selected options are now shown.

BEFORE REMOVAL

AFTER REMOVAL

Any assistance as usual would be greatly appreciated.

Update:
I was able to resolve this by removing the following code from the dmxAppconnect.js

/*,dmx.Component("select-multiple",{extends:"select",initialData:{value:[]},attributes:{value:{type:Array,default:[]}},methods:{setSelectedIndex:function(t){this.$node.selectedIndex=t,this.updateData()}},update:function(t){dmx.equal(t.options,this.props.options)||(this.renderOptions(),this.updateValue=!0),dmx.equal(t.value,this.props.value)||(this.updateValue=!0),this.updateData()},updateData:function(t){var e=Array.prototype.slice.call(this.$node.options).filter(function(t){return t.selected}).map(function(t){return t.value});dmx.equal(this.data.value,e)||dmx.nextTick(function(){this.dispatchEvent("updated"),t&&this.dispatchEvent("changed")},this),this.set("value",e),this.set("disabled",this.$node.disabled),this.set("invalid",!this.$node.validity.valid),this.set("validationMessage",this.$node.validationMessage),this.set("selectedIndex",this.$node.selectedIndex)},setValue:function(e,n){Array.isArray(e)||(e=[e]),e=e.map(function(t){return t.toString()}),dmx.array(this.$node.options).forEach(function(t){t.selected=-1<e.indexOf(t.value),n&&(t.defaultSelected=t.selected)})}})*/