Monthly Wappler MeetUps

Hi all.

A-Are Interested in attending our first MeetUp on May 6, 2022 - Yes
B-Have a Wappler Topic of interest your would like to discuss- Yes
C-Have a Wappler topic to present (Approx 20-30minutes) at a future MeetUp- I could if something so depressingly basic as I could do is needed.
D-Have a Wappler site you would like to demonstrate- not at this time
E-Would be willing to participate on a Wappler Question or Answer Panel- to whatever extent I can

Also, if anybody is interested, I can make it possible to do these not only on Zoom but live-streamed across platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, etc) if anybody would be interested in that versus just using zoom. Jus trying to make myself useful. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Brad Haarer

2 Likes

Also. . .has anybody ever thought of setting up a Wappler Discord server/group? That would give us (as a community) a place to hang out, talk in real time and all that fun stuff. And it would be another option for live streams/meetups.

If one already exists that’s great but I’d be happy to set one up and help moderate it if anybody is actually interested in that as a communication option for everybody.

1 Like

It’s in the calendar so I’m in, bit late for us here at 11:30pm but a few beers will help sort that out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, hope I am not too late to get in on this, will be watching from my other job (hope I don’t get caught) :slight_smile:

Thank You for your support but please, don’t put your career in jeopardy, there will be a recording. Although . . . working with Wappler full time would probably be more fun. Your call.

What is the link to the meet?

Thanks for organising Mark.
Despite the expected teething problems of a first event, I thought it went really well.

Have a great weekend

6 Likes

Thanks bpj, Really Appreciate your support!

1 Like

Thanks, Mark. Was good to put some faces to the names.

Ray.

1 Like

Was also great to see you all!

Maybe next time we should use Microsoft Teams instead of Zoom @mark1 .

3 Likes

I just spent a quick 5 mins tweaking the visuals of the demo which I’ll leave live for a while.

https://cruddemo.sitestreet.uk

3 Likes

sorry ended up having a few too many beers waiting and I missed it. Did anyone record it ?

I totally got the timing off by a lot. Sorry I missed the meeting. I Literally thought it was starting at 10pm 🫣

3 Likes

cheers @ben

1 Like

Thanks @Apple.

I saw your note and did join. It was a basic CRUD exercise. I have offered to demo something in a future session.

John

1 Like

I missed this first meetup due to a crazy busy day. Perhaps next time :slight_smile:
Still a great initiative to have a monthly meetup I think.

1 Like

Here is a link to the May 2022 Wappler MeetUp Video for your convenience:

1 Like