Monitor sizes discussion

This was it.

Thanks, I will dig my one out of a box and see what it was, would be nice to get a working one.
One day when i am rich would love a newer MacBook Pro with more thunderbolt ports though. mmm

@Hyperbytes, In the meantime should i send you some login details to my 50 column 56097 record database to fix. :slight_smile: mwahawhaw

End of company year today and had to spend some money to reduce corporation tax. I was so close to buying a new surface book but then remembered I had loads of mileage expenses to claim so did that instead. Funny how I forget all those Ā£270 return mileage trips until now. :wink:

1 Like

I had plenty money, and then the children wanted food, school fees, a car each that did not break down. The dog wanted food, and flea medication, the rat wanted food and a new wheel, the 2 hamsters wanted food, the 2 guinee pigs wanted food and a larger cage, and their nails clipped. The retired parents wanted food, electricity and their bond/mortgage paid. The tax man wanted at least 25% of everything i had, well so i thought, till i climbed in my car to get to the shop and realised i was also paying road taxes, then purchased a ton of food and paid 15% extra for tax on that, needed some fuel and paid some fuel tax too.

Moral of the story ā€œFood is the root of all evilā€
Point of the story ā€œThe people and pets that all love me stole my dream of a new MacBook Proā€

5 Likes

And they are far more important in your life than a Mac book!

3 Likes

Dump the database as a .sql file and send it to me, I need a good laugh.

Wonderful, coming through. lol.

Amazing that a 16.9MB SQL dump in zip gets to a mere 3.2MB, sent.

Yes, text losslessly compresses really well, not like images

At the risk of splitting this thread again because we have deviated, i will post a question as a separate post, keep an eye out please, would love your input on it.

Itā€™s 11pm and Iā€™ve come on here to learn some serious stuff about Wappler. I still havenā€™t quite ā€œGot Itā€ yet and so referring to the valuable hints, tips, how-toā€™s and videos is helping a great deal. Then I come across this post. I read every word. Now Iā€™m starting to get into the heads of some of you guys. Not sure itā€™s helping me to learn the Wappler Way but hey, who cares? Lovinā€™ the ramblings. :clock11: :speech_balloon: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol, yes. Me and Paul at 8000 miles apart, had never spoken before a few months ago and now I am sorting out his databases for fun. Amazing place this group

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a daunting list of expenses, but I can see some areas where I might economise.

1 Like

I wanted to bring from the dead this topic to show you my new setup.

4 Likes