Modal closing leaves greyed out screen

I have a modal that opens on button click and updates a record. Everything works great, except when i submit the modal form and then use the Dynamic Mouse Click and apply a Hide modal option, when it comes back to the parent screen it has a grey overlay on it and will not disappear

Did i miss a step?

It looks from your screenshot that the modal is inside a form. This should be the other way around (the form should be a child element of the modal).

okay, i will give that a shot. Thank you

sorry, that didn’t change anything. I moved the form and updated but it is still greyed out when i close out the modal with the button

i even re-did the entire modal just to make sure it was formatted correctly.

any other thoughts on why?

so, i think i see the issue. but i am not sure how to resolve.

When i setup the button to open the Modal using the Action option, if you look at the bottom of the inspect screen…you will see 2 modal-backdrop show divs that are coming up

when i add my action and try to close the Modal, it only removes 1 of these. So i am not sure what action is making 2 of these divs show up

My workaround is just using a show / hide on Dynamic Event mouse click and that seems to work correctly. But thought this should be fixed.

This will be fixed in today’s update.

Ah, old friend… I’ve missed the Thursday announcements :partying_face:

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.5

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.