Mobile response not showing

I have created a new page within my site. The page functions and works great on a computer browser but on a phone the pages come up blank as if the container is set to hide on mobile screens. It is not though. If on a browser you move the responsive page to a smaller width it shows as well. I am perplexed. The page only stops working and showing data if I add the app connect. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

Check your meta viewport settings:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, viewport-fit=cover" /

Thanks Dave, but it is not the issue something stops the page from working on a mobile device when I add APP connect local.

Do you have a live link we can see?

I have tested the website on an Iphone with ios 14.2 and the pages load. If I test it on 14.4 the pages with forms do not load. Has anyone had this issue or know what to look for or do?

So it is not me, its the Date picker after taking out the date picker it works on Safari in mobile on os 14.4

If I remove this is="dmx-date-picker" from the forms they are visible again in safari and chrome on the iphone.

Solution is don’t use dmx-date-picker use
input type="date" is="date-picker"