Mobile link to page within same view

I’m trying to have a framework 7 “view” with several “page” elements inside. Linking to those pages is not working currently.

@George yesterday stated that all linking is done via wappler routes, however I don’t see an option to create such a route, as the “page” is within the original view of index.html.

The link properties has a clear Action of “Open Page” and I can select the “orders” page from a list, however the page does not change on tap.

Ideas?

I have no idea of how F7 works, but if I had a similar situation in a standard website, I would give the div.page a unique ID like
<div class="page" id="Orders" data-name="Orders">

Make the navigation links reflect the same, i.e. href="#orders"

You can make each additional page a content page and navigate with routes. Just as the Framework7 kitchen sink

The other option is to have the pages inline.
Then you can have them all under each other on the same view - stacked

But you have To check the stacked option on to all but the first as it will be the visible one.

Navigation to such stacked (inline) pages is also done by routing but you have to choose type page and give pageName instead of url.

Make sure you don’t havens url as routing but just pageName. We have to improve the router manager to more easily allow you to add those.

This is the gotcha for the day… Wappler routing keeps adding the url parameter to routes.js and breaking everything–even after selecting page. Thanks for the clarification @George at least I know how to manually edit until you guys catch up. :slight_smile:

1 Like