Mobile app Navigation - navbar at the bottom

Hello

I have tried to create a mobile app navigation bar but have not had much success. I have tried to create an Navbar (using bootstrap) which sits at the bottom of the screen and have looked at the tutorial in here

mobile navigation tutorial

to create something like this:
Appbar

But not getting anywhere and very confused. Has anybody seen a tutorial on how to create a navbar with icons (sitting at the bottom of screen) or know how to do it?

Thanks

Hello tomcat,

I surely understand being very confused. You’ve referenced a valid tutorial but haven’t really stated where in the tutorial you’re having trouble. Maybe providing more specific questions to page or item in the tutorial so we can answer a question.

Another resource may be the training lessons on YouTube too.

Thank you. I have looked at YouTube videos and still can’t find what I am looking for.

The tutorial covers a collapseable menu sitting on top of a Web page with a brand icon added to the left.

I am looking to create a fix menu sitting at the bottom of a mobile screen, with each navigational elements being an icon and ability to add notifications (as shown in the image) when they arrive. Basically what most apps use to deal with navigation inside the app.

If I find out the sequence of steps that I need to do, May be I can create it and then hopefully write a tutorial for it.

Any suggestions are welcomed.