Mobile app - Android SDK Command Line tools missing

I have android studio installed. I installed, via the sdk manager, the latest SDK command line tools.

Does wappler expect the SDK command line tools to be in a different directory than ~/user/Android/Sdk ?
This error:
Android SDK Command-line Tools (latest) is missing! Install in Android Studio / SDK Tools.

Is it saying to install in ~/user/android-studio/sdk ?

You can try and add the paths to the Wappler Options panel directly by specifying them in the Mobile Options:

Then quit Wappler (from the Wappler tray icon) and restart and see if that resolves your issue?

I’m using Linux so my paths will be different to those on Windows.

You may also need to do a full system reboot as am not sure how Windows handles Environmental paths, so may require a reboot if you have not already done so since installing Android Studio…?

It’s linux, but I give up.
ERR_UNSUPPORTED_API_LEVEL: Unsupported API level: 34
However I can’t install the platform tools for anything other than API 34 through the android studio gui and i’m not chasing down the packages manually and installing.

Open the SDK Manager and remove API Level 34 and any others you have selected. At the bottom of the panel on the right you will see Hide Obsolete Packages. Untick this and you will see the full list of Build Tools. Then look for 30.0.3 (this is known to work but you may also get away with 32 but I can’t confirm this). And install that API version (30.0.3). That should resolve the issue you are having above.

Don’t give up. I’m off to bed shortly as been on the go for nearly 40 hours but I will check back here tomorrow and offer further advice if no one else does! We’ll get you there in the end @stinknox

1 Like

Are you getting the error on Wappler? What if you go to Android Studio and try to build the app?

1. image

If this is only on Wappler:

Go to Android Studio and:

1. Check if this path:

Is this path:

And this one:

2. Check if this path:

Is this path:

3. Check if this path (IN MY CASE):

Is this path:

1 Like