Missing Properties Panel

This is my first time using Wappler. I am trying to follow along with one of the How to guides, Using API Data Source

But when I get to step where it says click on properties panel I am stuck. I do not have a properties panel, and I cant find a setting to hide or display it. I have tried resetting all the settings to default but still no properties panel.

Please help

Doesn’t look like you have added the App Connect Framework to your page?

Oh, and welcome to Wappler! :slight_smile:

Thanks but I believe I do have the App Connect framework. it is very possible I am doing something wrong though.

Even when I use one of the demo projects, there is still no properties panel.

Hello David,
Is it possible that you dragged the panel down so it’s no longer visible?
Please close the terminal at the bottom and try resetting panel sizes in the options.

Yes it is possible. I am not sure what I did yesterday while exploring. But if that is the issue, how do I get it back?

Try to fully restart Wappler - quit first, and then restart it. Then open the options and reset panel sizes.

I tried that too. still no panel.

Also, it looks like you are using the trial ‘Basic’ version. Such things like API data sources that you are trying to follow along with I believe is not supported in the ‘Basic’ version.

Brad, the trial offers fully functional pro version :slight_smile:

I am on last day of 7 day trial. Trying to decide if it will work for me.

Hmm, I noticed in the second screenshot that it added the Basic App Connect Framework.

Anyways the reset panels is located here …

What OS are you using?

And can you try creating a new blank HTML/php file and add App Connect to it, as explained here:

Windows 10. I tried the reset panel button. It did move things around. but did not reveal a properties panel.

that did work. I just clicked new file. then added app connect and I see a properties panel.

1 Like

When adding new html page it displayed the prop panel before even adding App Connect to the new page.

but when I go back to index.html properties goes away.

Try removing the App Connect Framework and re-add it. In your initial screenshot, App Connect seems to be missing in the code.

That shouldn’t happen indeed - App Connect is not really required for the Properties panel.

What do you have on the index.html?

Thanks for all the help!!! I tried removing and adding it. But still no go. I also tried adding it directly to the code, but that did no work either.