Operating System : Win 10

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

When adding a nav link Text should not have quotes

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

Unwanted quotes added

Nav or Nav dropdown

I am going to stop reporting this bug as it appears to be happening everywhere so I assume the problem lies at a core function which is replicated across multiple properties fields and they are all related. If you want every instance reported tell me

1 Like

Yep, seems to be happening almost everywhere.

Just when I thought we got all possible expressions places covered :slight_smile:

Will check the inline text expressions as properties now as well. Those are just the inline texts.

If you find any other type of expressions that are wrongly quoted do report them.

1 Like

Adding a link to a route adds extra quotes and backslashes.

Yes you reported that in the other topic already

1 Like

@George When setting the expression of a repeat within dynamic attributes, back ticks are added to a where clause incorrectly.

UI gives:

sc_hauls.data.hauls.where(`'driver_assigned'`, user_id, "==")

Should be:

sc_hauls.data.hauls.where('driver_assigned', user_id, "==")
1 Like

With Anchor button adding a dynamic link adds extra quotes. Sure they are all related but you wanted to know

<a href="#" class="btn btn-warning" dmx-bind:href="'variants.php?productid={{productid}}'">Variants</a>
1 Like

You don’t have to use quotes any longer with the new visual expression builder. Just enter you link and select the field to add behind. All quotes and escapes will be handled automatically