Medium Editor Justify adding unwanted style tags

When using Medium editor, if i type in a bunch of text with hard returns and soft returns and bold etc, all is well when it saves to my database, however if i use the Justify Full command on the text it does this.

<p style="text-align: justify;">The Bay Hotel is situated in the upmarket suburb of Camps Bay in Cape Town, in an unsurpassed setting, a distinctive blend of elegance and casual comfort. This perfect location lies opposite the white sand Camps Bay Beach with the majestic 12 Apostle Mountains looming behind. Camps Bay has an extensive beachfront promenade with a wide variety of trendy bars and restaurants. The hotel has easy beach access and a private beach club, Sandy B.</p><p ><div style="text-align: justify;"><b style="font-size: 1rem; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, &quot;Segoe UI&quot;, Roboto, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Arial, &quot;Noto Sans&quot;, sans-serif, &quot;Apple Color Emoji&quot;, &quot;Segoe UI Emoji&quot;, &quot;Segoe UI Symbol&quot;, &quot;Noto Color Emoji&quot;;">ROOMS &amp; SUITES</b></div><span style="font-size: 1rem; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, &quot;Segoe UI&quot;, Roboto, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Arial, &quot;Noto Sans&quot;, sans-serif, &quot;Apple Color Emoji&quot;, &quot;Segoe UI Emoji&quot;, &quot;Segoe UI Symbol&quot;, &quot;Noto Color Emoji&quot;;"><div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, &quot;Segoe UI&quot;, Roboto, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Arial, &quot;Noto Sans&quot;, sans-serif, &quot;Apple Color Emoji&quot;, &quot;Segoe UI Emoji&quot;, &quot;Segoe UI Symbol&quot;, &quot;Noto Color Emoji&quot;; font-size: 1rem;">The 78 rooms and suites</span></div></span></p>

Which is ok other than the unwanted b style font size and font family tags that get added.

Just out of interest this same issue does not happen if using google chrome for windows, however on Google Chrome for mac it does.

Hello Paul,
Are you copying this text from some editor like MS Word?

Hey Teo

I am doing a text copy from another website, which comes in clean with only p tags according to the inspector, then i am am doing a little formatting with removing some normal returns (hard returns) and replacing them with shift returns (soft returns), which still keeps the text clean with only p and br tags.
I then go and add a few bolds to some headings, and only when i highlight the entire block and click justify is it then adding span tags with sergio fonts etc.

Well, copying text from another site can really mess the styling depending on what browser is used.

Can you provide a link, where you copy the text from so i can check what is copied exactly?

Here is an example one Teo

Click on any accommodation modal within and I am copying all the text, however only this part into a medium editor region, this is the text from Abbey Manor Guesthouse.

If i check the inspector after some edits it’s still clean.

It remains clean with adding in my bolds or italics etc.

Then I highlight all the text and add a full justify and I get this.

On a PC with the latest Google Chrome, I can perform the same procedure and it does not add the extra styles.