Masonry get images from folder issue

Yep, exactly :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok so my expression is there ( serverconnect1.data.folderListrealisations) but still no photos showing…

Do I absolutely need to put something in the Unique Key in order to make ot work?

Yes sorry, in unique key u need to put your key field.

Wait did u put the image component inside the row or column? Cause I can’t see it in your captures.

I have image inside the colomn ( using BS5 image form the “Content” elements).
image_colomn

can u show me what is inside your image component? in image source.

Well this is weird, when I first created the colomn with image inside the source was there with the path to image but now there is nothing, is this normal?

Well when u changed the expression may be wappler deleted or changed the source. But your expression was wrong, so nothing was really lost.

OK so I will continue tomorrow as I am so actually so tired I can’t keep my eyes open!

Thank you very much Max for your help and patience with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem @Webjack357, i suggest u to look this video it is outdated but it show u the basics of image gallery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUJqFaQYWlc

Does this video show how to make a gallery from a folder? Because I am not using a database I simply want to show photos from a specif folder.

U need to save the url of every image for each record in your database first or at least the name of every image.

In fact I have something like 103 photos to put in some gallery and I found a post where Teodor explain a simple way to make the images display from a folder and that is what I am trying to achieve: Masonry gallery system with the images display from a folder... is possible?

For example if your image name is helloworld.jpg, its inside the folder images/test/ and in your database u have a field called -image- u should have the name of the file in this case helloworld.jpg inside that field and your source should be:

‘images/test/+image’

Ok thank you max I will take a look at it tomorrow, thank you again :slight_smile:

oh now i see what u wanna achieve here, yes u can use that as your data source then just use the url field in your image source.

You just need to select this expression for your masonry:

And then for the image use dynamic attributes > images > image source, then select the url binding from the data picker from the repeat you created.

That’s all.

Thank you Teodor but Still no luck…No image showing…

Here is my action file:

![dynamic_attribute|222x500]

The expression for the Masonry:

And the dynamic attribute for image:

Is there still something missing?

Thank you!

Can you share a link to your site please?

Teodor I just reloaded everything to the live server and now the images are showing!!
http://discomobile-fiesta.ca/realisations.php
But no images showing in Wappler design view or view in browser, is this normal?

Note: The part that I was missing was the one you told me ( And then for the image use dynamic attributes > images > image source, then select the url binding from the data picker from the repeat you created.) so now its all fine.

Now I need to play with the masonry setting to make it look better.

Thank you very much Teodor for your help :slight_smile: