"managing cloud servers" import still failing

Nodejs - Wappler 5.0.0

Last time I had an import problem which was confirmed to be fixed in beta 8, I just tried to import a digital ocean server again and got the following problem:

`Running System Check …
Error in server access setup: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ WARNING: UNPROTECTED PRIVATE KEY FILE! @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Permissions 0644 for ‘/Users/a/.ssh/id_rsa’ are too open.
It is required that your private key files are NOT accessible by others.
This private key will be ignored.
Load key “/Users/a/.ssh/id_rsa”: bad permissions
root@178.62.47.131: Permission denied (publickey).

Server setup failed!
TypeError: Cannot create property ‘children’ on boolean ‘false’ at Object._append_json_data (file:///Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/jsTree/jstree.js:8:21288) at Object. (file:///Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/jsTree/jstree.js:8:18390) at proxy (/Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.js:10780:13) at file:///Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/serversManager.js:8:66690 at m (file:///Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/serversManager.js:8:83913) at Object.onError (file:///Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/serversManager.js:8:82198) at Object.onDone (file:///Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2editor_term.js:8:11085) at PtyEmitter. (file:///Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2editor_term.js:8:8151) at PtyEmitter.emit (node:events:390:28) at ChildProcess. (/Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/lib/pty.js:8:821) at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:390:28) at emit (node:internal/child_process:917:12) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:84:21)
`

Hi, I got the same yesterday with Wappler 5.0.
I had to delete the servers in the Resource Manager and do as before through target only then it worked again smoothly

Hi, what do you mean exactly? I didn’t mean about deploying. Just the resource manager import doesn’t work for me

I imported the server, then click on deployment and got the message you mention

Edit:

Sincerely speaking I do not remember if got this message on importing the server or in replying the server after had imported it in the resource manager. I was in hiurry, I just deleted importing and used old system with target. Will give a try later

Yep so I imported the server in the resource manager, and then when it “loads” info I’m getting this error, so we have the same issue then

Not sure how your permissions got like this, but this might help:

Did Wappler created the SSH Key id_rsa - or did you had it before?

1 Like

Hi George, don’t know anything about these things so I assume that Wappler created it

This worked, all good now. Thanks!

chmod  400 ~/.ssh/id_rsa
1 Like

Wappler created this before the resource manager

This has been fixed in Wappler 5.0.1

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.