Make Server Actions editable from picker

Yeah you are right. I think maybe just a small picture of me with the mouse over help that says “Baub Eis Memorial Server Connect Edit”!!!

6 Likes

:joy:

weekly bump! vote vote vote. Its the feature you didn’t know you needed!

2 Likes

Bump…!

1 Like

Thanks for the bump @TMR ! At this point half of my work flow is looking for the Server Action I need to edit!!!

2 Likes

I bumped it as I’ve spent too much time for one day searching for the correct SA. I’ve been back and forward between hundreds of them today.

1 Like

Yeah My issue is I have so many that have similar names, and you pick the wrong one by mistake and now you are messing up other pages…

2 Likes

I’m the same, I even have some with almost identical names but in different folders, it’s getting to be a pain.

1 Like

The frustrating thing is I reckon this is possibly the easiest FR to implement and will have some of the biggest time-saving impact.

And this needs to be on Server Connect Forms, too.

1 Like

In my view it is about equivalent to the improvement this would make:

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yes also on the forms. Basically anywhere that you have a picker for a server script you should also be able to click on icon to go to that!

2 Likes

Maybe with the stable release of AC2 the guys will have more time to work on some of these requests.

2 Likes