Loyalty program with Wappler?

Hello Wappler people!

I see i can not upload a PDF, so i will just paste the plan we have here internaly.

before i do that, i would like to say: currenty i am playing arond with Bubble, but i came to know for Wappler just two days ago, i hear a lot of great things, so now i am basically comparing these two for this, and other project i will have, like creating a real estate program for agencies, patient management portal for dentists and so own…i will ask you about those next time. For now, i you have time to read this, and give me a few pointers, thank you in advance :slight_smile:

LOYALTY PROGRAM WEB APP

Thank you for taking your time to go through our plan for developing a loyalty web app J I will try to be concise and talk in simple terms.

The idea:

One loyalty app. Multiple companies.

User roles:

• Superadmin
    We who develop the app
    Can do and see everything
  • BusinessAdmin (bizadmin)
    Owner or a manager of a business, the person who makes decisions.
    Can add/edit/delete employees, add/edit/delete prizes, add/edit/delete users, add points to users, deduct points to redeem a prize, edit business info
  • Employees
    People who work at a company
    Can add points to users, deduct points to redeem a prize
    ***should #2 and #3 be under Company profile?
  • Loyalty Users (end customers)
    People who come in, buy products or services and collect points. Register only once. Can search for companies, collect points and win prizes, add/edit/delete accounts.

Here is what is important to us:

• Many companies can register on loyalty program to offer prizes (data table?)
  • Users of loyalty program register only once, and can use every company, but on user profile page we want to show only companies that they have points at. (repeating group?)
  • Users of loyalty program can redeem points ONLY where they earned them. So they can not go into another company and redeem their prize.
  • That brings me to this: Like users who have on their profile pages shown only the companies they have earned points at, the same way i need companies listing to show only users that have points with them. And only those users can redeem prizes.

I hope you understand me here J

Navigation by role:

• Superadmin
    Doesnt need front end. We will create everything from the back end.
  • Bizadmin / employees
    Only front end access.
    Homepage, prizes, users, employees, company edit info page
    Homepage : shows the users that have points with them, users search field, short stats like number of users, how many points users have collected etc…
    Prizes : Page where they can add/edit/delete the prizes
    Employees : Page where bizowners or managers can add/edit/delete employees accounts and employees can maybe be forbiden of access?
    Users : Page where they can add new users
    ***note: when bizowner or employee registers a new user, that user is actually registered for the whole app. So if that users allready has the account, people in the company only have to search for her or him. It is logical, when entering the email, an error message will show up that user allready exists.
    Company edit info page : Companies profile page. Employees can only see the content, but owners or managers can add or delete the account.
    ***Pages and features are with different permissions
    ***pages or popup for new employees, prizes, and users
  • Users
    Homepage, companies, edit info page
    Homepage
    : shows all the companies they have points at and their prize offering
    Companies : shows ALL companies that are in the loyalty program and their prize offering
    Edit info page : Page where they can add/edit/delete their account

I would like to touch on prizes a bit

Lets say $1 = 1 point

Owner can define for example 3 different prizes with 3 different amout of points needed to earn those prizes. Users can choose to redeem the prize or continue collecting points in order to earn a bigger prize.

When a user comes into a store, we can search for that user, and assing new points. When we do that, we can see that user in our list of users (like i said abowe: i need companies listing to show only users that have points with them. And only those users can redeem prizes)

So they come in, buy stuff like they usually do and earn points. And when they have enough points, they can redeem the prize.

Now here is my question: How do we calculate those points? Have in mind that users can redeem prizes only where they have them. So when we deduct the points, the points they have with other companies stay unchanged.

That is the essence of what i would like to create.

I hope i helped you a bit to understand me.

I would like to know what i need to do in order to build this app with you. I have the design idea, but this workflows and databases are confusing me a bit. Can you please help me?

Thank you very much!
Tomislav

Hi Tomislav and welcome to the forum.
In summary everything you describe be done quite easily in Wappler which is far more powerful and flexible than bubble however you will need to understand how databases are managed and more specifically how table relationships work. My advice to you would be to go onto the Wappler Youtube channel, view the videos starting with simple howto videos, move onto the webinars and image management series then onto the full app videos.This should give you a great insight and feel for wappler and it’s awesome power and flexibility.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: i will!
Any particular approach for this kind of app? I mean, there are a lot of options in Wappler, dont know which one to choose like a platform.

If you mean platform as in server, wappler supports php classic asp and .net so basically any platform will do

1 Like

I was just about to create a new post and ask that question :slight_smile:

So if i want to create a web app, not a mobile app but i need it to look proffesional on mobile and tablet, what framework should i choose?
And should i choose php also?

Thanks!

Bootstrap is a mobile friendly framework, I would recommend that. Language is a matter of personal choice, PHP seems to be the best supported and generally the cheapest hosting.

1 Like