Looking for Wappler Freelance / Remote Work – 3+ Years of Hands-On Wappler Experience

Hi Wappler Community :waving_hand:

I’m a Web Developer from India with 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Wappler, and I’m currently looking for freelance projects, contract work, or long-term remote opportunities where I can contribute my skills and experience.

I’ve been working with Wappler extensively for building responsive frontend interfaces, database-driven web applications, APIs, backend functionality, and complete web solutions.

:laptop: My Wappler Experience

Over the past 3+ years, I’ve worked with Wappler on:

  • Responsive and modern Frontend UI development
  • API creation and integration
  • REST API development and integration
  • Database design, queries, and database operations
  • Dynamic and database-driven web applications
  • Admin panels and dashboards
  • Form handling and validation
  • Authentication and user management
  • Backend/server-side functionality
  • Troubleshooting, debugging, and maintaining existing applications
  • Connecting frontend, APIs, and databases into complete working solutions

Along with Wappler, I also have experience with:

JavaScript | Node.js | PHP | HTML | CSS | Bootstrap | SQL/MySQL | WordPress | WooCommerce

I’m comfortable working on both existing Wappler projects and new applications from scratch.

:rocket: What I’m Looking For

I’m open to:

  • Freelance Wappler projects
  • Remote Web Developer positions
  • Part-time or contract opportunities
  • Long-term collaboration with agencies/developers
  • Helping teams maintain or extend existing Wappler applications
  • White-label / behind-the-scenes development support

I’m especially interested in working with international clients, agencies, and teams who regularly build projects using Wappler or need a reliable developer who can take care of the frontend, API, database, and backend side of their applications.

I’m also verified on Upwork and can share my portfolio, GitHub, Upwork profile, and Wappler project examples if required.

If you’re looking for a Wappler developer for an upcoming project or ongoing collaboration, feel free to comment here or send me a message.

I’d be happy to discuss the project and see how I can help. :handshake:

Thanks, and looking forward to connecting with the Wappler community!

1 Like