Looking for specific assistance (1-2h video call)

Hi, i’m looking for someone to assist me with issues i’m having in my current app development. I have specific issues to look around, some basic, some less. And would appreciate a 1-2 hour session where someone could actually help me understand how to fix them and not just fix them. (So, probably a screen share or remote desktop and chatting)

Project is a single page app CRM based on nodejs with a postgresql database. I’m using an existing bootstrap 5 template (Able Pro 9).

Questions / problems / etc i need help with :

• Checking one of my form to make sure I’m heading the right way (passing data via post/get/params, etc) and if there’s anything i should fix/enhance.

• Update array
    – Need guidance on creating/updating a jsonb object array (a like button)
    – (adding, removing “likes” whenever users click the “heart” button)

{
   "likes":[
      {
         "user_id":1,
         "when":"2024-12-27 21:36:02+00"
      }
   ], 
   "some_other" : "metadata"
}
  • Update array (2nd)
    – Need guidance updating a very basic jsonb array of integers, i’m having some weird issues.

• UTF8 upload
    – My uploads (filename) containing chars with accents (é, à, â, etc.) get replaced with special characters (é, etc…)

• Shrinking menu
    – Bootstrap 5 issue : My main menu has submenus on specific items. The expected behavior is to open the submenu when clicking the first item, and open a link (a href) when clicking on the submenu. Problem : When clicking the link, it closes the menu (i want it to stay open)

• Format date : language
    – I don’t get how to format a date in a different locale (December to Décembre (in french))

• Multiple queries
    – Possible issue with conditionnal regions. When browsing, opening a specific tab or page, database queries become exponential.
    – Example : A specific tab that queries user_id 1 “files” with a server_connect action. Browsing away from the tab and coming back to it will trigger the server_connect 2-3 times… Browsing away and coming back to it again will trigger the server_connect 4-6 times, etc…

• Form “select”
    – I don’t understand how to make a “select” optional.
    – Example : a “state/province” select form… When updating, i just don’t understand how to make it optional, always getting an error.

• And eventually, on another call : Installing/using an npm package (ai rag).

I’m located in NewYork timezone. Would appreciate late evenings (or maybe this tuesday, available from 4pm). Not looking for free service, tell me your price (ain’t rich yet lol) and let’s book this :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

May have found someone. Thank you :slight_smile: