Looking for freelancer for MVP

Hi,
I’m looking for help creating the front end of an MVP. This MVP will produce what I expect to be great looking diagrams and thus needs to integrate with a javascript graphics library. The graphics to be displayed by calls to this library will be driven by data from server connects that I can write, but I need help with the library integration in the pages and the design / look and feel of the front end.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Many thanks in advance,

1 Like

Hi there, sounds like a fun project. I’ve worked with a few libraries outside of Wappler and getting a great visualization system working is a lot of fun, but always somehow harder than expected!

Did you have a library in mind? If not, what kind of graphics are you envisioning as output from the JS?

Good luck on your newest idea!

Alex is pleasent to work with.
It’s shame we cannot work with him again at the moment due to other engagements. Anyone else interested in this - it is a good opportunity.

1 Like

@nshkrsh,
I wouldn’t go as far as “pleasant” but thanks anyway :slight_smile:

@nomad,
I am not too fuzzy about the library. Something like D3, gofs, or something like those. It needs to be able to display, at the very least, professionally looking Gantt charts, “boxes and arrows”, and nested boxes.