Looking for Experienced Wappler Developer

Are you a passionate developer with 2+ years of expertise in Wappler and would like to partner with an experienced low-code agency? Are you looking for a challenge (part- or full-time) to deliver complex client projects and to work together with startup founders and a fully remote team?

Then this role might be interesting for you! Our team at Million Labs is growing and constantly looking for new talents to become bigger and better and reach our vision to launch 1 million startups.

Interested to join? Please apply here: https://millionforms.com/form/millionlabs?form=wapplerdeveloper

Has anyone applied for this yet?

Yep me. I submitted with all the fields in blank.
Why? Because why not :slight_smile:
I am pretty sure I am not a good fit for them.

4 Likes

A form building company not using form validation…??

Now you know why I wouldn’t be a good fit :smiley:

Yep. Nope

Amazing.! I just tried it and left all fields blank, not a single bit of validation to be seen.

Hmmm, no form validation, and how Bubble handles SQL makes me think about one particular thing.

2 Likes

@tbvgl Injection…?

Hey, I just started searching for freelance Wappler developers for my agency. I’m not a fan of bubble. I have to reply here since your profile is hidden and I can’t send a direct message.

I’m helping entrepreneurs create apps as saas and to provide value to their customers beyond their other products. I’m looking for multiple developers who might be interested in frequent gigs long-term building various apps so that I can hand off multiple jobs at once and get them done quickly.

Does this gig sound like something that might interest you?

This is open to all developers on this platform.

Thanks