***Looking For Experienced Freelance Web & App Developers In Australia***

Hi all,

I am currently looking for an experienced freelance developer, preferably based in Australia (bonus if in Melbourne) to build a marketplace website in the automotive space, I have a few sample websites that can be viewed to get an idea of what I’m after. I also have future plans to add a retail element to the website, plus an App at a later stage and would be very grateful if anyone would be free to discuss if a low code platform such as Wappler would be suitable to achieve what I’m after?

I know exactly what I require from this website, but I have no background in website development, so I would be leaning on someone to build a website from scratch using Wappler with ongoing web hosting and basic training (for me) to keep the website operational if any issues arise. I would need the website to be easy to use and seamless across PC and mobile devices.

If someone could please point me in the right direction or share some contact details of anyone who would likely be a good candidate that would be greatly appreciated.

This is my first post, so forgive my ignorance. If you require my contact details to discuss or setup a meeting, just let me know and I will be happy to provide them. Not sure how the whole Wappler community process works?

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Kind regards,

Josh.

2 Likes

Not Australian but can recommend @tbvgl (creator of some of the more advanced Wappler extensions) - you can try DM him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

Your post is fine, welcome :slight_smile:

I can also recommend @tbvgl, but he’s not from Australia.

I think @ben did something like this when he was younger, and he’s Australian, but he’s retired now.

2 Likes

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the post! Your project sounds great—love the idea of a marketplace for the automotive space. I’ve got a solid background in Wappler, both with extensions and actual applications, which might be just what you need.

I’m not in Australia, but I’ve handled plenty of remote projects smoothly. I can help build your site, make sure it works well on all devices, and give you some pointers on managing it.

If you’re interested, drop me a DM and we can chat about the details!

Cheers,
Tobi

Hi Karh,

Thankyou for your prompt reply.

Very much appreciate your recommendation.

I have had a few responses, so I will be going through them all and hopefully make contact with them to discuss my planned website.

kind regards,

Josh.

1 Like