Looking for documentation on processing paged records in a Server Connect action file

I have a large database 300k records, that I need to process the content of. I am looking for documentation on using a paged query within a Server Connect action file. (How do I iterate through the paged records within an action repeat?)

This is the docs on paged queries not sure if this is what you’re looking for

You probably want to use the Bootstrap Pagination Generator? That is a lot of records regardless for any type of pagination. Best off adding a filter as well.

I don’t need to display the paging on an output page. I thought I may need it within the server action, to limit the number of records affected during a repeat in the action file. (Somewhere I remember reading that process over 2-3K records should be done in a paged query.)

I have over 42k records in a regular query without any issues. What are you doing in your action file? Just filtering?

taking raw values stored in a table (from an imported csv file – imported in MySQL, not via the data management component). Converting that data via a few lookup tables and data formatting rules and saving it to a separate “results” table. (The raw table has 301K records)