Looking for a dev to build an offline mobile app

Hi All,

I currently have a Bubble app that I’m looking for a companion offline app for some of the functionality.

Needs to integrate with current Bubble database and will need some JS (fairly simple).

Possibility to convert the whole thing over to Wappler over time - but looking for offline companion for a small amount of functionality at this stage.

Looking to discuss possibilities and pricing :slight_smile:

ahhhh im currently doing the same, migrating away from bubble.io, annoyingly have alive data on bubble.io, so been a pain to migrate. But I have got a team to help me.
I believe they are currently don’t have room for extra development due to current projects they are doing. But I’m sure there will be plenty other here that can help :slight_smile:

I don’t necessarily want to migrate just yet - but it’s definitely something to consider :slight_smile:

haha i should of read the first sentence a bit better.
But shouldn’t be an issue. I don’t know how many developers have really worked with offline mode, but I’m sure there will be a few

I can help but I need to understand what you mean by offline mode.
I am migrating a webapp from JQueryMobile to Framework7 and I am keeping most components in the back-end (PHP code + MySQL queries).
If you are going through a similar process, It may make sense to connect and discuss options/path forward.

I am currently not doing anything - I’m looking at options to create certain functionality in my app as completely offline. By this I mean the app still functions (CRUD) completely offline and then when back online resyncs to the database.

I have a successful prod web app which I want to keep as is for the time being, and create a companion native app that is able to function fully offline for the couple of things I need to be offline.

Are you worried about integrating both apps at the database level without necessarily changing the front-end of the production app?