Login form troubles

The main issue is that the connection to the database was successful but when clicking the form button to submit the form, nothing happens.

I’m currently developing on a localhost so unfortunately don’t have a link I can share. In my attempt to debug I also found the following errors but not sure this is the root cause:

In this image you can see that the Form in my project is not showing as a server connect form:

This image is a snapshot from the Wappler documentation where the Form is showing a different icon in front of the label “server connect form”:

The icons in the app structure panel should not bother you. We update the application every week, so the UI may have changed slightly since the version docs were created with.
So - that’s not an issue.

Are you sure your form button is type “submit”?
What is your form supposed to do exactly?

Also as per the docs I sent, you should be checking the response under the Network > XHR tab in your browser Dev tools, make sure to follow it exactly.

404 errors are file not found, ensure the files are definitely uploaded to your server. I suggest you do a manual upload of those files and also check the path is correct in your web page as a wrong path would also cause this error

The 404 errors from his screenshot can be ignored. They are not related to a server action, but to .map files which are only used for debugging purposes.
We need to see the response from the XHR tab, as shown in the docs.

The form is a login form for users for which I followed the Wappler documentation step by step. Adding some additional screenshots below for the settings of the form.

I just ran the XHR debug but not sure the error message is that clear to me:

Form:

Form properties:

Button properties:

Action steps:

Security login properties:

Hello,
I see some strange message in your first screenshot. It looks to me a file might got corrupted somehow.

Please do the following:

1. Delete the local dmxConnectLib folder
  2. Save your server action, the dmxConnectLib folder will be re-created.
  3. Upload this folder to your server and try again.

Thanks for the suggestion Teodor. I managed to get the form working by deleting the entire project from the server folder and re-uploading the project. Thanks again for the support!