Login Form Problems

Hi Teodor, your pad idea works fine and I am very grateful for your magnificent help. However I do feel uncomfortable needing to use this “patch” as I have at present no idea where else the issue will emerge and with multiple tables and views involved in the whole project this could get very messy. As you know I have already spent many hours/days grappling with just this one issue in the login.

I will be going into serious discussion with my client to see if it is possible to fix this issue at database level.

As for the password encryption, I totally agree with Hyberbytes observations and I am aware of this issue but at present as the developer I don’t have a way to fix it.

2 Likes

What this does show is that Wappler is very comfortable connecting to MS SQL databases which is good information for the user who asked if it works!

3 Likes

On the database connectivity issue, the one thing I discovered through trial and error was that in this case although I know the MS SQL Database I am using is version 2012, the database version selector in Wappler would only work using the lowest 2000/7+ version for some odd reason. This might be catching some other users too!