Link to home page routing iissue

Sorry, another NODE routing question

When i add the links to a menu within a layout page all the links set/ work correctly like this:

However when setting a link to the home page I pick the “/” from the routes

But the link is set to …/…/public/

This only happens with the home page link and any attempt to change this changes back on save

Old bug. Not yet resolved.

1 Like

Any ideas how to get around this as it changes on save.

The last post on the link suggests to change the “links relative to…” setting to Site Root. I don’t remember if I tried it or not. Maybe you can check.
Seeing as you are working on SPA, that is also a pre-requisite. So not sure if that is the solution.

Just remembered, I got rid of link and used dynamic click event & browser goto as a workaround.
It should end up looking something like this:

href="javascript:void(0)" dmx-on:click="browser1.goto('./', true)"

Pretty sure not a good workaround, but it works.

I opened the page in notepad, edited the file there and re-saving seems to work without breaking the link

Same issue here, notepad work around works fine provided you make no further changes to the page through Wappler.

As long as you don’t change the actual link then the change remains. You can change other elements on the page in Wappler without breaking the link (or at least i could)

Doesn’t work like that for me. I just edited some text in a separate element totally unrelated to my header / nav links and it breaks the home link for me. In fact I don’t have to make any changes at all, anytime I save the file it sets href to “…/…/public/”.
Hopefully this will get fixed soon.