Link Scripts Before jQuery

Hi.
I have a custom 3rd party JS library which has its own jQuery implementation. This interferes with the regular jQuery and break the Bootstrap & App Connect components/controls/elements.

As a work-around, I found that adding external JS before Wappler’s jQuery link allows me to use the library without anything else getting disturbed.

But the issue with Wappler is that it re-organizes sequence of scripts to ALWAYS have jQuery after App Connect and before other scripts.

So, when I do something like this

On saving the file, it becomes this

which break the website.
Is there any way to prevent Wappler from arranging sequence of scripts?

What do you mean exactly by its own jquery implementation? Is it adding jquery one more time on the page?

Yes. From what I have understood so far.
The JS library file itself is not a jQuery file nor does it include a script to another jQuery file, but it contains jQuery script along with other scripts.

So it includes jquery in its code? You cannot put two jquery inludes on one page… jquery library doesn’t allow this.

That’s correct. But the external library has set the noconflict option and set the selector to j$ instead of $. So that’s probably why everything works when its linked before Wappler’s jquery.