Lightbox image loading options

If you’re using the Lightbox component and want to use the Group option - so you can use previous/next buttons to view images in the lightbox - all images within the group will be loaded when the lightbox is initially opened. Would it be possible to have an option to choose to load images individually, as the buttons are clicked (and, ideally, another option to ‘lazy load’ the images)?

In some circumstances loading all the images initially will be a good solution, but in others it will mean the Lightbox component will not really be useable. I’m looking at a very old site where 50 items at a time may be displayed, each including a thumbnail image. Clicking a thumbnail will open the selected image in a lightbox - and only that image is loaded. It may be that the user wants to view only that image; or they may want to navigate through a series of images. Using Wappler’s Lightbox component, the only option would be to load all 50 images - which wouldn’t be a satisfactory solution.

I have another question about the lightbox - is it possible to give a dynamic value to the Group? Using the above example, some items might have several related images, other just one. In some situations I would want to create a series of groups, one for each record. Is this possible?

Voting for lightbox dynamic groups! In some cases will be extremely helpful. Also should be easy to implement by this fabolous team.

P.S.: Maybe the title of the feature request should be edited to something more descriptive.