Kudos to the team at Wappler this software is absolutely amazing

Hey there guys :slight_smile: just downloaded and installed Wappler yesterday. I just need to say one thing: WAPPLER IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! Being a frontend designer it perhaps goes without saying that I am visual learner and have always struggled with figuring out server side logic. Well I think with Wappler those times have gone. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the fact that I can click on an icon and then Wappler does a huge amount of work for me and even better I can see the code AND change it if I want… and it all works without a bucket full of errors. I have set up a node js/docker container with connection to my github account in a blink of an eye and am following along in Ken’s course on Udemy. Not saying that I won’t ever get into any trouble, but so far this is just out of this world, talk about a next level ide!!!
I wish you all a happy new year, hope 2021 will be a an amazing year for all of you

regards Linda

17 Likes

Wappler is absolutely amazing. There are not enough words to describe it. Low code is the future for development and Wappler is the way to go for low code development. The photoshop for developers is Wappler.

3 Likes