Keep Getting Annoying System Check Pop-Up

Wappler Version : 4.0.5
Operating System : W10

Expected behavior

In previous version, system check would be asked for newly cloned applications only.
Don’t remember seeing them on newly created projects.
And it certainly did not show up when opening existing applications.

Actual behavior

When opening a project which has a remote docker target selected, the system check popup shows up every single time the project is selected or Wappler is opened.
On selecting OK, it asks to install Scoop, which I decline.
Earlier, this would be the end of it. But now, I get an error as below in Wappler console:

There is no issue with my local Docker Desktop app, and I can correctly deploy to remote Docker target without any issues as well. So I am not sure why Wappler thinks there is an issue & keeps annoying with the same popup again and again as I switch between various projects which have different Docker remote targets.

How to reproduce

Open a project with remote docker target, press OK on the system check popup. Then, press NO on Scoop installation popup.
Restart Wappler, and the system check popup shows up again.

Well actually we require scoop to be installed. So we can auto install other components.

But this was not a requirement before. Why has this changed?
I don’t want to install scoop.

With scoop we can auto install all the needed components. Without it you will have to install everything manually.

I understand that. But since I already have everything installed, I don’t need it.
Didn’t it used to understand that things are installed in previous version?

Any way to switch it off for a project or on Wappler level?

This was improved in the last update and the system installers aren’t always required.

This topic was automatically closed after 43 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.