Just want to check if this is ok

@Teodor @George is it ok if I post a link up here of a project I am working on so I can get some feed back from people here and also so it can be a beta testing experience for the website, this will allow me to get some feedback from like minded people about how the site is working and possibly some suggestions to improve it before general release.

It’s 100% built with Wappler.

1 Like

Spam will meet strong opposition, projects (in progress) are welcomed. Maybe your site can join the growing list of Featured Showcases. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hi @ben it is a work in progress, Ideally I would like someone with a lot of knowledge to play around on it to see if I have missed things/processes or if there is a way I can make them better than what they are.
For me especially the edit product part as I am not too happy with the images update and I’m sure there would be a better way of doing it than what I have done.

Hey Peter,
Of course it is OK and you can post links to your projects here and ask for feedback :slight_smile: That’s why we have this community.

1 Like