Just signed up. LOTS of questions

Hey everyone, I just purchased today. I run a property management company in Calgary. I have over 6,000 units amongst 150 buildings. I am looking to make apps for my company for in house and for our customers.

I have my own firebase server as well as I am on GCP.

So I have a few questions.

1. In terms of serves, what works best? Ideally I would like to have everything in one place sp, before getting to far into this I thought I would put this out there first. What works best for everyone?

2. Right away I have a few apps in mind:

Profiles - I would like my customers to be able to log in and get their information. What their fees are, if they owe anything etc.

PO System / Project Mainteanance - report and track maintenance

Dispatching - send out trades people and have them report.

if anyone has any good idea for these or head starts that would be appreciated!

PS I am currently using air table to keep track of our customers. has anyone tried syncing this in
/

Hi Chris, welcome aboard.

To start things off, here a very concise thought bubble:

1. The server that I have found most suitable: Nginx/Apache serving HTTP/2 and a Secure Socket Layer (SSL for HTTPS)
  2. Have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XT23X0Fjfk for PWA’s
1 Like

I recently developed a similar system for 5000 rooms. It runs on a fairly standard shared host without any problems. Everything you mention is well within the scope of wappler

1 Like

Like Hyperbytes (Brian) we have developed many Property Management solutions including Support/Maintenance provisions. Can get an idea from this Showcase from last year:

As well as the Support Platform above we have a deployed a full suite of solutions for Property Management companies that allow Clients to observe all aspects of their Property activity from Accounts, Tenants, Guests, Reservations, Support, Sales, and After Sales services (plus lots of other solutions such as API connectivity, and now a cross-over in to deploying the same to Mobile Applications for Android and IOS). Back-end is Apache/NGINX/MySQL powered. Low overheads, great performance.

You can achieve what you are after with Wappler with a little time and effort. Welcome to the forum and Wappler Chris!

2 Likes

Airtable has an extensive API that can be utilized in Wappler. https://airtable.com/api

1 Like