June 3, 2022 Wappler MeetUp

Aloha Fellow Wapplers,

You’re Invited to Wappler’s June 2022 MeetUp

But first, a very special Thank You Jon aka @sitestreet for leading us off with his most excellent demonstration of CRUD using Wappler at our May MeetUp. Thanks also go out to Wappler’s founder George aka @George for his presentation of Wappler’s Database Manager. Here is a link to the May 2022 Wappler MeetUp Video in case you missed it. https://youtu.be/26N0Loy2STY

Join us for Wappler’s June 2022 MeetUp

Now on to June, Save the Date Friday June 3rd at 4:00PM Netherlands and join us for Wappler’s June MeetUp. Please find your time here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20220603T160000&p1=1302

Zoom Link

Passcode (If needed)
WapROCKS

Save the First Friday of Each Month at 4PM Netherlands for Wapper MeetUps
June 3, 2022 – Baub aka @baub will be presenting a website created 100% in Wappler
July 1, 2020 – John aka @scalaris will be demonstrating a website built in Wappler
August 5, 2022 – Paul aka @psweb “is thinking”, but I know it is going to be great!
Feel free to pass along any topic suggestions to mark1.

You’re Invited to Present
September 3, 2022 – Is open, Wapplers are invited to reach out to mark1 aka Mark and discuss options to present and help advance this fine community. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please be sure to Thank all of our Wappler presenters when you connect in the community. I look forward to seeing you on Friday June 3, 2022!

Onward and Upward,
mark1

3 Likes

Looking forward to this. I can’t make the event live but will be watching the replay soon after :slight_smile:

Thanks again for organising, @mark1. :+1:

1 Like

See you then

1 Like

Apologies, family emergency yesterday, couldn’t make it Looking forward to seeing recording

Thanks Baub for a look at a what Wappler can really do in a real world, live application. Very impressive.

2 Likes

How did the meetup go? Very much looking forward to watching the recording. :+1:

1 Like

Looking forward to watching the recording as well!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out. Stay tuned to this channel . . . It’s on its way!

1 Like

Aloha Wapplers,

Here is a Link to the June 2022 Wappler MeetUp video available on the Wappler YouTube Channel featuring Baub aka @baub demonstrating a site built entirely in Wappler:
" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMGIHioCoOs "

SAVE THE DATE FOR MONTHLY WAPPLER MEETUPS
4:00 PM Netherlands time on the First Friday of every month.

Please reach out to @mark1 if you would like to present at a future MeetUp.

Thank You!

2 Likes

First thing I learned watching these two MeetUps, there’s a group of developers delivering solid results while they continue using and learning new techniques daily. Seeing the API screens, the depth of steps involved and hearing the decision insights prove there are many ways to skin a program :wink:

Second biggest thing I got out of this particular event was the way an “old hacker” can have great success. As another solo developer trying to figure these tools and ever changing standards, protocols, interfaces, browsers… I heard your pain and applaud your work and efforts @baub.

@baub - BTW - you are a programmer

Thank you, to all the presenters for sharing.

4 Likes

You’re spot on there. This is why I’m so keen on these meet-ups as I’m certain there will always be little nuggets of info and methods which will help me get better in how I use Wappler so just looking over another user’s shoulder as they work is priceless.

3 Likes